So excited to be offering another session of our popular Kids Yoga class! This class for grades 4-8 is a wonderful way for children and teens to learn how to focus and concentrate, increase body awareness, and get stronger and more flexible.
In this series of classes, kids and teens will relax and rejuvenate, as well as:
- Learn to manage stress and lessen anxiety through breathing techniques and healthy movement.
- Build focus and concentration through specific balancing techniques and mind-body practices
- Discover inner resources for self-confidence and a healthy body self-image
- Learn a physical practice that’s non-competitive and just for them
- Find techniques to help them fall asleep at tonight and wake refreshed and rejuvenated
And so much more!
Instructors Roberta Weiner and Michele Proulx are certified Kripalu Yoga teachers. They bring a love of Yoga and lots of creativity to these fun classes!
- Current session ends March 14
A new session starts March 21! Dates March 21, 28, April 4, 11, 25, May 2, 9, 16
Sign up now!