Kids Yoga is a wonderful way for children and teens to learn how to focus and concentrate, increase body awareness, and get stronger and more flexible.
In this series of classes, kids and teens will relax and rejuvenate under the guidance of experienced Yoga Teacher Roberta Weiner, and enjoy so many benefits, including:
- Learn to manage stress and lessen anxiety through breathing techniques and healthy movement.
- Build focus and concentration through specific balancing techniques and mind-body practices
- Discover inner resources for self-confidence and a healthy body self-image
- Learn a physical practice that’s non-competitive and just for them
- Find techniques to help them fall asleep at tonight and wake refreshed and rejuvenated
And so much more!
Instructors Roberta Weiner and Michele Proulx are certified Kripalu Yoga teachers. They bring a love of Yoga and lots of creativity to these fun classes!
Dates March 21, 28, April 4, 11, 25, May 2, 9, 16
*(or $128 by check)
Sign up now!